The Same Challenges...
For Different Reasons
The events associated with COVID19 have challenged us as IT professionals, family members, and neighbors. As the world around us changes, so to do the resources and capabilities needed to address the challenge. The increase in social restriction is significantly increasing our dependency on IT. While most are focused on the resumption of operations, bad actors are looking to take advantage of the increased threat surface. It is never too late to plan and ensure that the appropriate policies and controls are in place for your organization. We are highly motivated to make our value accessible to EDU K-12 in these unique times. Please contact us to learn more, or schedule time to meet with an expert. For those not in the market, please take time to inventory your cyber capabilities and business continuity plans. Your organizations and communities are depending on our ability to execute effectively and securely.
We have addressed the elephants in the room for you.
Providing the same solution that is used by financial institutions to protect our schools and children!
Understanding and communicating business risk is the craft of the evolving CISO
- Establishing the cyber standard of care using real-time peer benchmarking
- Increasing budget optimization through a method driven financial management
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations
- Protecting against the tort of cyber negligence by establishing reasonableness.
- Informing you on the current Cyber risk profile including Cyber control effectiveness and evolution over time.
- Providing real-time visibility into IT Control performance to execute your oversight responsibilities
- Reducing Director risk by establishing good faith in their control oversight obligations
- Providing one-click reporting
- Maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations
- Avoidance of operational disruption associated with traditional assessment models.
WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!
1 - 100Total Employees
101 - 500Total Employees
501 - 1000Total Employees
Proud to be affiliated with
Article: Developing a risk-based security strategy that effectively detects, responds to, and prevents security threats and challenges.
Get an assessment of your maturity and the threat landscape. Prioritize and agree on top initiatives with executive sponsorship.